* We will stop accepting requests for Rice Tos17 Insertion Mutant distribution on 22 February 2021. We will send all ordered items, when payment is confirmed by 19 March 2021.
* We resume the distribution of clones today.
* Due to spread of COVID-19, shipping of some samples will be
* Price list has been updated.
* NIAS merged to NARO. RGRC in Institute of Crop Science, NARO
* Rice Full-length cDNA clones are distributed from NIAS DNA Bank.
* The yearly user fee has been changed from April 1, 2012 based on the
* Two genetic populations, namely, Koshihikari / IR64// Koshihikari
* IR64 / Kinandang Patong Recombinant Inbred Line (RIL, 116 lines)
* Seeds of cultivar Hayamasari are not available from the Rice Genome
* The yearly user fee has been changed from April 1, 2011 based on the
* Two genetic populations, namely, Koshihikari / Hayamasari// Koshihikari
* The yearly user fee has been changed from April 1, 2010 based on the
* Two genetic populations, namely, Nippobare / Koshihikari // Nipponbare
* The yearly user fee is changed from April 1, 2009 based on the current
* Payment for biological materials can now be made using credit card.
* Payment for biological materials can be made using credit card soon.
* Nippobare / Koshihikari // Koshihikari backcross inbred on lines
* The yearly user fee was changed from April 1, 2007 based on the
* Koshihikari / NonaBokra chromosome segment substitution lines
* The Green Techno Project Homepage (Japanese only) was added in the
* The parental varieties used to generate the genetic analysis materials
* Sasanishiki / Habataki chromosome segment substitution lines
* A 22K rice oligomicroarray (G4138A) is now commercially available
* A 22K microarray based on rice full-length cDNA sequences is now